The motorcycle cruise season is here and all roads are leading to the major motorbike cruising routes for touring in Australia and New Zealand.
Motorcycle routes in New Zealand
When visiting New Zealand by motorcycle you should visit the following routes:
- Catlins, Southland offers a great way from Dunedin to Invercargill.
- The Coromandel Peninsula is almost 3 hours from Auckland City.
- Akaroa, Christchurch is also another local ride worth experiencing. It has long sweepers beside Ellesmere Lake to the hills and volcanic crater rim ride that takes 2 hours.
- Lewis Pass is also a number one ride route in New Zealand that allows you to pass between the Southern Alps that separate the East Coast from the West. At the other end you will find the thermal resort of Hanmer Springs with hot pools approximately 2 hours from Christchurch.
- Milford Sound begins with open roads and then bends as it tightens with time until you reach the Homer Tunnel, that lets through the belly of the mountain and end up on the steep valley at the other end.
Other routes in New Zealand include the Buller Gorge, Hast Pass, Glenorchy in Queenstown, Motueka Valley in Nelson and Pyes Pa Road in Rotorua among many others
Motorcycle Routes in Australia
Motorcycle riders will not miss a fun experience if they visit Australia and travel the following motorcycle routes that will give them a perspective of the Australian natural beauty and sceneries. The following are some of the best routes to cruise in.
- Cairns to Mount Molloy: This is in the FNQ region and the distance to be covered is 102 km in duration of 1.5 hrs.
- Healesville to Narbethong that is in the Yarra Ranges and covers a distance of 17 km in a duration of 10 mins and the cruise is quite challenging.
- Ride from Maitland to Batemans Bay in the Hunter Valley region. The distance to be covered is 1240 km in the duration of 18hrs tour.
- Beerwah to Esk is another route in the Sunshine Coast Region. The ride is 107 km and can be covered in 1.5 hrs.
- Midvale to Meckering, Dowerin and Toodyay loop in the Wheat Belt region. This cruise covers 320km and will take you 4hrs and is of a tour nature in terms of difficulty.
There are many other routes for motorcyclists including Brisbane to Bundaberg via Kingaroy, Midvale to York, South West Round Trip, Traralgon to Licola, Mildura to Red Cliffs among other routes.
For more enjoyable cruising experience in these motorcycle routes, the CrampBuster is the ultimate motorcycle cruise assist.
Advantages of using the CrampBuster
- Reducing the cramping and fatigue that comes with an extended tight grip of the handlebar and long cruises.
- Operating the throttle is very easy.
- Offering maximum control of the motorbike throttle with a relatively relaxed hand.
- The CrampBuster also eliminates throttle creep.
- It fits the hand comfortably, and it is not a cruise throttle lock.
The CrampBuster is one of the best bike accessories worth having on your bike as it will ease your grip while holding the throttle.
Reasons why you should get a CrampBuster
- The CrampBuster is the original motorbike cruise assist. Because it is the original design, it is not prone to counterfeit problems or imitations. By purchasing this product you are supporting the exact person behind the invention.
- The company also offers a one year guarantee that allows you to take it back for replacement should it break down within the stipulated validity period of the guarantee.
- The CrampBuster offers great throttle control when cruising with friends, riding in winding roads or even cruising towns. As such the conventional motorcycle cruise control cannot rival the throttle control of the CrampBuster.
- Another advantage that the CrampBuster has is that it is not a cruise throttle lock but rather only a motorcycle grip control. It is just an effortless cruise control for a motorcycle rider.
- The CrampBuster is a simple device, but delivers an experience that only expensive speed assist solutions can offer.
Check out how affordable CrampBuster is — and get one for your next ride. You won’t be sorry! In fact, you may want to buy 2 or 3 as your friends may find they need yours worse than you do.